Your New Favorite Summer Snack ~ Strawberry Banana Protein BitesBy Tone It Up on
Looking for your new go-to snack to refuel after a Summer Challenge workout or take with you on-the-go to all your summer plans? Meet your Strawberry Banana Protein Bites 🍓🍌😋
These are featured from your new 6:40 Meal Plan. They’re made with gluten-free, plant-based Strawberry Banana Tone It Up Protein + Immunity so they deliver clean protein plus 550% of your daily recommended vitamin C. This combo will help boost your immunity, energize you, and help you form long, lean muscle!
These bites are easy to meal prep in advance so they’ll be ready to grab for a mid-morning or afternoon snack. And of course they’re delicious ~ we did plenty of taste testing 😉
Strawberry Banana Protein Bites
Makes about 14 bites; serving size is 2 bites
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. 100% maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 2 scoops Strawberry Banana Tone It Up Protein + Immunity
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash banana. Add all liquid ingredients and combine.
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Combine dry ingredients with wet.
- Form mixture into 14 small bite-sized pieces. Bake for about 8 minutes.