Strawberry Banana Power Cookies Recipe TIU2021By Katrina Scott on
Hey beautiful! You’re already rocking week 1 of your TIU2021 Challenge! How are you feeling?
One of the most exciting things about every new challenge is a new meal plan!! Your TIU2021 Meal Plan is packed with so many delicious and easy recipes — from tacos, to scrambles, lean bowls, soups, and desserts.
Today we’re sharing one of our absolute favorites from the new plan ~ Strawberry Banana Power Cookies. These are perfect to meal prep a batch on Sundays and have them on hand all week for an easy post-workout or afternoon snack. They’re made with our immunity-boosting protein so they’ll keep you feeling healthy and energized!
Psssst...you can get the complete new meal plan — with tons of recipes, meal-by-meal guides, grocery lists, and nutrition guidelines — in the nutrition section of your TIU app.
Strawberry Banana Power Cookies Recipe
Makes 10 cookies; serving is 1 cookie
3 scoops Tone It Up Strawberry Banana Immunity Protein
1 cup gluten-free oats
1/3 cup almonds, sliced
1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. fine sea salt
1 cup (about 2 medium) ripe bananas, mashed (the riper the better!)
¼ cup unrefined virgin coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or nut milk of choice)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup dried strawberries, chopped into raisin-sized pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients except dried strawberries.
3. In a medium bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Mix in melted coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined. Stir in chopped dried strawberries.
5. Use ¼ cup to portion cookies. Form into cookies and flatten on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Are you IN?! Join us for the Tone It Up 2021 challenge — 6 weeks of energizing at-home workouts, nourishing recipes, and community love to feel stronger, together!