Mint Chocolate Chip BrownieBy Tone It Up on
Try this delicious Chocolate Peppermint Brownie this holiday season!
- Black beans, drained and rinsed
- Coconut oil, melted
- Strong coffee
- Unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut sugar
- Sea salt
- Chocolate Tone It Up Protein
- Baking powder
- Mint chocolate chips
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the beans, coconut oil, eggs, Tone It Up Protein, cocoa powder, coffee, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in the coconut sugar and mint chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie mixture into an 8x8 baking pan greased with coconut oil spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Okay, so not TECHNICALLY a cookie... but we don't think anyone will be sad to see these at a holiday party! We added mint chocolate chips to jazz up the already amazing brownie recipe!