Healthy Chocolate Berry Muffins Your BAE Will Love TooBy Katrina Scott on
Hello, stud muffin! 💕
In case ya didn't know, Brian is an AMAZING chef! He's always whipping together our dinners and cooking me absolutely de-lish meals. The "lean bowl" from the #TIU31 Meal Plan was actually 100% inspired by Brian and what he cooks almost every night! This year for Valentine's Day, I wanted to make something special for him. I put together a totally yum gluten-free muffin recipe that uses Tone It Up Protein and almond meal as the base. And it's an absolute dream. This sweet treat contains 8 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber to keep you satisfied all the way to lunch time. Whip up a batch of these and share with your boyfriend, dad, brother, grandpa, uncle, and any other studs you've got in your life! ;)
- INGREDIENTS: almond meal, vanilla Tone It Up Protein, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, salt, pure maple syrup, unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton), eggs, vanilla extract, coconut oil, melted, chopped strawberries, coconut oil spray, , Preheat oven to 350 degrees.; Spray muffin tins with coconut oil spray.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients (except for the strawberries) and whisk to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Pour batter into muffin tins. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
In honor of Valentines Day, whip together this chocolate-y goodness muffin for all the studs in your life. Brian loved 'em! ;)