Avocado Peanut Butter BrownieBy Katrina Scott on
- INGREDIENTS: avocados, mashed, melted coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, vanilla Tone It Up Protein, oat flour or almond flour, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder, salt, peanut butter, coconut oil spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine wet ingredients (minus the peanut butter).
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.; Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Top with peanut butter, with a few dollops around the entire pan. Use your knife to drag the peanut butter through the mixture to create swirls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Creamy, dreamy, chocolate-y goodness. We swapped butter for nutrient-packed avocado! Get your vitamin E beauty fix while nibbling on this delish treat.