3 Decadent, Delicious, and Healthy DessertsBy Tone It Up on
You know dessert is a major part of the TIU lifestyle — it’s all about balance and treating yourself the healthy way!
We created 3 brand new dessert recipes for the Total Tone Challenge that are all TIU approved, protein-packed, and made with natural sugars. Because they have protein and healthy fats, they won’t spike your blood sugar like other desserts. These are perfect to enjoy after dinner as a sweet treat! Enjoy, beautiful!
Coffee Nice Cream Recipe
Makes 2 servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 scoop Tone It Up Cafe Latte Protein
- Cocoa nibs
- In a blender or food processor, combine ingredients.
- Optional to top with cocoa nibs.
Frozen Banana Sandwiches
Makes 2 servings (each serving is 2 sandwiches)
- 1 banana
- 4 tsp. natural nut butter
- ½ oz dark chocolate
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Slice the banana into 1-inch chunks.
- Add 1 tsp. of nut butter on top of a slice of banana. Place another slice on top of that to make a sandwich bite.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat dark chocolate until smooth.
- Drizzle dark chocolate on top of the banana bites or place a few cocoa nibs on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top to taste.
- Place bites on a parchment lined plate and freeze for 20 minutes or until firm.
Makes 1 serving
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup Vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 dates, pitted
- ½ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine glaze ingredients together and set aside.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined. Roll dough into 1 Tbsp. balls.
- Place balls in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Evenly coat balls in yogurt glaze.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour or until frosting is set. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Looking for more decadent and delicious desserts — that are all healthy?! You can find tons more options in the nutrition section of your Tone It Up app!