Sugar Cookie RecipeBy Brian Leckrone on
Try our favorite Sugar Cookie recipe holiday season. These are the perfect healthier alternative for cookie decorating with your family!
- 1/2 cup Almond meal or flour
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking sod
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together all dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the wet.
- On a lightly-floured surface, roll out the dough.
- Use cookie cutters to cut each cookie out.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then let cool for at least 10 minutes.
For frosting to decorate, mix 1 can coconut cream with 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp. maple syrup.
Make a batch before friends arrive for a party and let them cool while you chat and sip wine. Then, you can frost them together! ;)