Show Your Self Some Love This Week with these Easy Tips!By Tone It Up on
October 19th is National Love Your Body Day!
Here at TIU, we believe self-care is a daily practice ~ every month, every year! But in honor of this special day, we encourage you to give your body, mind, and spirit a little extra love 💛
Self-care looks different for everyone at different times — some days it’s taking a luxurious bubble bath, some days it’s just washing your hair! Some days it’s a workout, some days it’s a nap! The bottom line is listening to yourself and doing what YOU need to feel your best.
Remember, taking care of you is an act of love and respect — not just for yourself, but for everyone in your life. It’s not selfish, it’s not lazy, it’s 1000% needed... and you deserve it!
25+ Easy Ways To Practice Self-Care
* Moving your body ~ Check out the Tone It Up App for a workout, walk, dance party, whatever feels good to you!
* Getting out in nature
* Meditating ~ join for guided meditations with Karena in the app
* Taking a bubble bath (we love throwing in epsom salts for muscle recovery)
* Calling a girlfriend
* Time with family & loved ones
* Curling up with a book
* Cooking your favorite meals
* Having a glass of wine or kombucha
* Taking a nap
* Doing a face mask or taking some extra time with your skincare routine
* Stretching or foam rolling routine in the app
* Using essential oils like lavender to unwind
* Getting creative ~ painting, drawing, crafts, singing
* Giving yourself a mani/pedi
* Washing your hair with your fave shampoo
* Disconnecting from your phone for a day ~ or even an hour
* Savoring your morning coffee or tea for a few extra mins
* Practice Breathwork
* Listening to relaxing music
* Practicing positive affirmations
* Lighting candles
* Baking your fave treats
* Extra early bedtime
* Snuggles with your fam or pets
What are YOUR favorite forms of self-care? Share your pics with us on Insta @toneitup.