Holiday Cheers! 4 Festive Cocktail RecipesBy Katrina Scott on
Get into the holiday spirit with some of our all-time favorite festive cocktails. 🥂 ♥️ ✨ Make these at home with your fam or for a FaceTime date with girlfriends!
Your TIU lifestyle is all about balance, so a holiday cocktail (or two!) fits right in 😉 You can also make these into mocktails without the alcohol if you prefer. Either way, they’re delicious, fun, and will make you feel fancy at home!
Mulled Wine Recipe
Makes 12 servings
2 bottles red wine
1 lemon (just the peels)
1 orange (just the peels)
2 cinnamon sticks
½ Tbsp. whole cloves
½ Tbsp. fresh ginger, sliced (about 3 slices)
½ Tbsp. nutmeg
2 Tbsp. honey or agave
1 liter sparkling water
DIRECTIONS1. Pour wine into a large saucepan. Add lemon peels, orange peels, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg. Simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in honey and sparkling water. Enjoy!
Spiked Eggnog Recipe
Makes 4 servings
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
⅓ cup egg whites
3 Tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla
¼ tsp. nutmeg
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 oz. bourbon whiskey per serving of eggnog
DIRECTIONS1. In a blender, blend all ingredients except whiskey.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat for 10 minutes, constantly whisking. Make sure it never reaches a boil.
3. Pour into a mason jar or bowl and let sit overnight. Add whiskey before serving.
Boozy Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe
Makes 2 servings
2 Tbsp. mint chocolate chips
¾ cup coconut milk (from a carton, not a can)
1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
1 oz. bourbon whiskey per serving
DIRECTIONS1. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chocolate chips, coconut milk, and 1/4 cup water. Stir often so the chocolate chips don't stick to the pan.
2. Turn the heat to medium and add cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Whisk for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour into mugs and add bourbon. Stir to combine.
Pomegranate Martini Recipe
Makes 1 serving
1 oz. vodka
¼ cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
2 Tbsp. sparkling water
1 orange slice, squeezed
1 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds, for garnish
DIRECTIONS1. In a shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients but the garnish. Shake well for 5 seconds.
2. Pour into a martini glass and garnish with pomegranate seeds.