Fall officially kicks off next week 🍁😍✨ Bring on the leaves, sweater weather, and all the pumpkin goodness!
We love to switch up our go-to breakfasts for a new season. Anyone else?! So today we’re sharing some of our favorite healthy and easy fall breakfasts.
Makes 2 servings
1 frozen banana, sliced
4 ice cubes
2 Tbsp. pumpkin purée
1 cup almond milk (add more if needed while blending)
Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Cinnamon to taste
1 spoonful unsweetened applesauce (optional)
Almond or Greek yogurt
2 tsp. chia seeds
1. Combine all ingredients except yogurt in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Split smoothie into two glasses and layer with yogurt. Top with chia seeds. Enjoy!
Makes 24 mini muffins (serving size is 3 mini muffins)
¾ cup almond flour
1 Tbsp. millet (optional)
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
¾ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
3 Tbsp. avocado oil
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. crushed nuts (optional)
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine protein, almond flour, millet (if using), baking soda, and salt; whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine plant-based milk, bananas, avocado oil, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spray a mini muffin tray with coconut oil spray and evenly distribute the batter among the cups. Sprinkle with crushed nuts, if using.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Makes 1 serving
½ banana, mashed
½ Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
¼ cup egg whites
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Coconut oil spray
Real maple syrup or honey (optional)
1. Completely mash banana with almond milk. Gradually stir in the remaining ingredients.
2. Spray pan with coconut oil spray and heat over medium-low before pouring in batter. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from heat and drizzle with real maple syrup or honey and serve!
Looking for more delicious fall recipes? We have hundreds of healthy recipes (plus more coming soon!) in the nutrition section of your Tone It Up app!