Peanut Butter Power BallsBy Tone It Up on
• 1 cup organic peanut butter
• ¼ cup Tone It Up vanilla Collagen Creamer
• 3 tbsp coconut flour
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• ¼ tsp pink salt
• ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
• 1 ½ tsp coconut oil
- Line a banking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, collagen, coconut flour, maple syrup and salt. Mix to combine. Using a tablespoon, roll into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Repeat until the batter is used up and then place in the freezer to harden for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave on high for 30-45 seconds until melted. Stir with a spoon to fully combine.
- Remove the Power Balls from the freezer. Using a toothpick or a form, dunk into the melted chocolate about 2/3 of the way up. Place back on the backing sheet. Repeat until all are dipped in chocolate. Place in the fridge to harden, about 20 minutes! Enjoy!