Strawberry Shortcake Mini MuffinsBy Katrina Scott on
Hi beautiful! How ya feelin’?
We wanted to share one of our absolute fave recipes from the Tone It Up App with you! Everyone at the HQ is obsessed with these new Strawberry Shortcake Mini Muffins. They’re super simple, perfect for summer with fresh strawberries, and amazing to meal prep and take on the go. And they’re made with clean, plant-based, non-GMO Tone It Up Protein, which boosts your metabolism and helps you form gorgeous, lean muscle 💪🏼
Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
Makes 18 mini muffins (serving size is 3 mini muffins)
- 3/4 cup vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- 3/4 cup oat flour (or almond flour)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients except strawberries.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray and add in the muffin batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy babe!