Refreshing & Easy 6:40 Smoothie RecipeBy Tone It Up on
Have you seen your new Tone It Up 6:40 Meal Plan?!
Your 6:40 Meal Plan comes with your program in the Tone It Up app! (You can learn more about the program and sign up here.) In the meal plan, I laid out my all-time favorite recipes and added some new and delicious meals that you and your whole family will love!
One of my absolute favorites is the 6:40 Smoothie, so I thought I’d give a sneak peek! It’s so refreshing and perfect for summer with the mango and peaches 🍑 Plus, it’s packed with beauty-boosting collagen and clean, plant-based protein (you get an extra dose of greens from the Protein + Greens too). This recipe also has amazing anti-inflammatory benefits thanks to the turmeric. (Did you know that a pinch of ground black pepper helps your body absorb turmeric?)
Blend up this smoothie right after your 6:40 workouts to help your muscles replenish and recover and form new lean muscle. This is about to be your new post-workout go-to!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 scoop Tone It Up Protein + Greens
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. cashew butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 scoop Tone It Up Collagen (optional)
- 1/2 cup water or plant-based milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.