Peach Pie Parfait Recipe For Peach SeasonBy Tone It Up on
It’s peach season...well it’s always peach season here at Tone It Up 😉🍑
This Peach Pie Parfait is one of our absolute favorite summer seasonal recipes. It’s so light, refreshing, and delicious. Plus, it’s made with clean, plant-based, gluten-free Tone It Up Protein, which helps you form lean muscle post-workout — so it will help you build your beautiful peach after a booty workout too! Enjoy beautiful!
Peach Pie Parfait Recipe
Makes 2 servings
- 1 scoop Vanilla Tone It Up Protein
- 6 oz. unsweetened nut milk of your choice
- 1 small frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp. ground flaxseed
- Dash of cinnamon
- ½ cup GF granola
- ½ cup plain or almond yogurt
- Fresh peach slices
- Add protein, nut milk, banana, frozen peaches, lemon juice, flaxseed, and cinnamon to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- In 2 glasses or bowls, add ¼ cup granola, ¼ cup yogurt, and half of the peach pie smoothie into each. Top with fresh peach slices, sprinkle of granola, drizzle of honey, and dash of cinnamon.