Our Favorite Recipes To Satisfy Your (Semi) Sweet ToothBy Tone It Up on
If you’re looking for a delicious treat that’s just a lil’ less sweet, we got you! We created our Unsweetened Vanilla and Chocolate Protein Powders with the same creamy, rich taste as the originals, but a little less sweetness so you can sweeten your creations to your liking. They go perfectly in recipes like smoothies, parfaits, and chia seed pudding paired with natural sweeteners like fresh fruit and honey.
And of course, like all our protein powders, they are plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, whey-free, and sugar alcohol-free.
Here are two of our favorite recipes that will hit that perfect (not too) sweet spot!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding
Makes 1 serving
- 1 scoop Chocolate Unsweetened Protein Powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ fresh banana, sliced
- 1 tsp. peanut or almond butter
- Sprinkle of chia seeds
- Add protein powder, almond milk, and maple syrup to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small container with a tight-fitting lid, add the almond milk mixture and chia seeds. Stir well to combine and store in the fridge with a lid overnight.
- When the pudding is thick, add 1/4 cup of it to a small glass or bowl. Add a layer of fresh raspberries and banana, then pour another 1/4 cup of pudding on top. Garnish with the remaining raspberries and banana, nut butter, and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
Peach Pie Parfait
Makes 2 servings
- 1 scoop Vanilla Unsweetened Protein Powder
- 6 oz. unsweetened nut milk of your choice
- 1 small frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp. ground flaxseed
- Dash of cinnamon
- ½ cup GF granola
- ½ cup plain or almond yogurt
- Fresh peach slices
- Add protein, nut milk, banana, frozen peaches, lemon juice, flaxseed, and cinnamon to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- In 2 glasses or bowls, add ¼ cup granola, ¼ cup yogurt, and half of the peach pie smoothie into each. Top with fresh peach slices, sprinkle of granola, drizzle of honey, and a dash of cinnamon