TIU31 Recipe ~ Cranberry Orange Mini MuffinsBy Katrina Scott on
Cranberry Orange Mini Muffins
Makes 24 mini muffins (serving size is 3)
4 scoops vanilla Tone It Up Protein
¾ cup almond flour
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
Zest of 1 navel orange
¾ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
½ cup fresh or unthawed frozen cranberries, chopped
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine protein, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and orange zest; whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine plant-based milk, yogurt, orange juice, egg, and maple syrup; whisk to combine.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Gently fold in cranberries.
5. Spray a mini muffin tray with coconut oil spray and evenly distribute the batter among the cups.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.