Snickerdoodle CookieBy Katrina Scott on
- INGREDIENTS: coconut sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, egg whites, almond meal or flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon (plus more for garnish), salt, coconut oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut sugar, brown sugar, and coconut oil. Stir in the vanilla and egg whites.
- In another bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine. Add this mixture to coconut oil mixture.
- Shape dough into 1 Tbsp. balls. Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with coconut oil and flatten each one.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
This was a #TIUHQ fave!! Not only will this recipe make your taste buds do a happy dance, it'll make your kitchen smell amaze, too!