Mother’s Day Brunch Waffles For TIU MamasBy Durlan Vega on
With Mother’s Day coming up, we want to celebrate and honor all the beautiful and strong TIU mamas, no matter where you are in your motherhood journey or what it looks like. We love you!
This weekend, celebrate all the special women in your life with a brunch treat! Waffles are the ultimate brunch food...especially Tone It Up Waffles! They taste so decadent and they’re made with Tone It Up Protein, so you know they’re amazing for your beautiful body.
We love making tons of waffles for brunch with all different toppings ~ maple syrup, sliced fruit, yogurt, and even a little chocolate drizzle! If you’re hosting a brunch, you can also make a toppings bar and let your guests pick their faves!
Tone It Up Protein Waffles
- 4 scoops Tone It Up Protein
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Coconut oil cooking spray
***TIP: Make sure you have a non-stick pan OR the mini heart waffle maker from Target is amazing!
- Turn on waffle maker and allow it to heat up.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spray waffle maker with coconut oil cooking spray and pour in batter. Make sure you put enough spray on the top and bottom! Cook according to instructions, until done.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. Some of our faves: sliced berries, banana, mango, pure maple syrup, and almond or coconut yogurt. Make it extra special for the holiday with a drizzle of dark chocolate!
We also love serving our waffles with a side of rosé mimosas ;) It's so simple! Just mix sparkling rosé with a splash of grapefruit juice. Add some frozen raspberries to keep cool.