Chocolate Donut RecipeBy Katrina Scott on
Donut Miss These Treats! - Who says National Donut Day can't be every day...I mean, it's a HEALTHY donut...why wouldn't you eat it every day?! This chocolatey, Tone It Up Nutrition Plan approved recipe will blow you away! It tastes like the real deal but without the loads of sugar and fat. Plus, with 7g protein per donut, you'll be able to ward off mid-afternoon munchies and repair your muscles! ;)
- INGREDIENTS: Tone It Up Chocolate Protein Powder, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, egg whites, unsweetened almond milk, greek yogurt, dark chocolate chips (optional), coconut oil spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and optional dark chocolate chips to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Spray donut tins with coconut oil and scoop batter into each one. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Optional to add toppings! We did a peanut butter drizzle! ;)
Serve this up to your friends and family to sneak a little health into your dessert! Check out your Tone It Up Chocolate Protein Powder here.