Skip the bulky battle ropes in favor of these at-home toning ropes from Tone It Up.
- Toning Ropes are much lighter and shorter than battle ropes, but can be used in the same way!
- Designed with dual functioning in mind, these ropes deliver cardio AND strength training -- all-in-one! 💪
- Great for waves and slams to get a quick and effective cardiovascular workout
- Innovative bungee-style design, they double as resistance bands for sculpting moves like rows and presses (equivalent of 12 lbs resistance)
- Total weight: 12 lbs
How to use:
- Use the anchoring strap (included with your toning ropes!) to attach your ropes to any stable, non-moving object
- Simply loop the anchoring strap around the sturdy object, and fasten it together with the carabiner clips attached to the end of the ropes
- At home, this might be the foot of a sofa, the leg of a sturdy table or desk, or a gate, post, or fence
- At the gym, attach them to the base of an exercise bench, squat rack, or even a heavy kettlebell.
If you want a sneak peek at how our #TIU trainer Stef (NSCA-certified and a Barry's Bootcamp Trainer) uses our Toning Ropes, check this video out Toning Ropes Introduction
Skip the bulky battle ropes in favor of these at-home toning ropes from Tone It Up!Read More